Cleansing your skin
- For the first 72 hours use only luke warm water on your face with a gentle cleanser like Obagi Gentle foam wash.
- Pat dry skin
- Avoid using cleanser brushes. Use clean hands to cleanse the skin.
What to avoid 72 hours after microneedling.
- Excessive Exercise-sweaty activities
- Direct sunlight
- Tanning beds
What to avoid up to a week after treatment
- Cleansing brushes
- Creams, serums, cleansers containing alpha hydroxy acids
- Retinol/Retin-A/ Vitamin A
- Salicylic Acids/ acne products
- Exfoliants/ Scrubs
- Vitamin C
Hydrating and protecting the skin after treatment
- Use moisturizers with ceramides like Skin Ceutical Triple Lipid Restore to keep face hydrated
- Use SPF 30 or up like Elta MD to protect from the sun.